Go to the Facebook Business dashboard and navigate to Pixels under Measure & report section.
Creating a new Facebook Pixel
- Click Create a Pixel. If you already have an existing Pixel, to add another one click on Add Data Source and choose Facebook Pixel.
- Give it a name and click Create.
- Select Email instructions to a developer.
- Your Pixel ID Should be visible to right there, you can ignore all the rest of the code and instructions.
- Now that you grabbed your Pixel ID, there’s no need to send any email instructions, you can just click Back, select Manually install the code yourself and just hit Continue.
- There’s no need to change anything – All of the Pixel configurations already pre-set on the Coolix video, just go ahead and click Done.
Grabbing an existing Facebook Pixel ID
You should be able to see the Pixel ID right below the pixel title on the Events Manager screen
Adding Facebook Pixel to Coolix Video
Now that you got your Pixel ID, it really straight ahead.
- Navigate to the Coolix video you’d like.
- Select General & Video.
- Scroll down a little, enable the Facebook Pixel section and enter the Pixel ID right there.
- Don’t forget to save, if this video already published, you’ll need to re-publish this video.