The final and probably most important step it will be creating a Facebook ad that will be targeted only the audience we defined earlier.
- Go to Facebook Ad Manager and click + Create to create a new campaign.
- I’m going to skip all the campaign configuration until you reach the Ad Set configuration, under the Audience section.
- Select the Custom Audiences field, on the panel window select the Custom Audiences tab and you should be able to see the audience you created (You can also type to narrow down the list).
- You can narrow down the audience by further defining locations, ages, gender etc… but in most cases, it’s better to leave everything blank as the custom audience is narrow enough.
- Nothing more special, keep up with a regular Facebook setup.