Coolix is used by many people, and we’re proud of the trust in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Coolix services (“Services”) or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- Scan or test the vulnerability of the service system or network.
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services.
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, organization, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- Access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk).
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- Re-Sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic, illegal gambling or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence.
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment.
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading.
- Violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.